Shipping and Delivery
BASIC SHIPPING INFO
- Lead times are subject to frequent changes - contact us for a lead time on specific products.
- Orders are processed and shipped during standard business days (Mon-Fri). Order placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the following business day.
- Some addresses within the USA and Canada are subject to additional "remote access" fees on freight shipments. You can check your own zip code in the "Remote Access Charges" link below.
- Deliveries of products over 140 lbs are shipped freight and may require lift gate service (No Charge). Simply select lift-gate service if you'd like help unloading your new attachment!
REMOTE ACCESS CHARGES AND HOW TO AVOID
On April 1, 2019, some areas of the United States were deemed "remote access zones". For freight shipments only (over 140 lb), addresses within a remote access zone will have a remote access handling fee applied at checkout - between $50 and $500 depending on how far "out of the way" it is. Search your zip code below to see if it falls within a remote access zone.
Our New Shipping Program Gives You A Couple Of Options To Avoid The Charge
- Select a Nearby Old Dominion Service Center as your Ship To Address and pick-up your order when it arrives (No Handling Fee): Click Here
- Choose a new ship-to address that's outside of the handling fee zones. If you have a business address or facility you can ship-to, this is an option.
FREIGHT SHIPPING AND LIFT GATE SERVICE
- Orders over 140 lb will be shipped freight through ODFL. Freight shipments through ODFL require someone to be present when the pallet arrives to sign the receipt of goods and receive the package.
- A representative at ODFL will give you a call a day in advance to give you an estimated time of arrival (usually around mid day). If nobody is there to receive the package you will be charged a NO-SHOW FEE ($80-$475 depending on each case).
Lift Gate Service
- Please let us know if your shipping address has a loading dock or forklift capabilities. If it does not, you will require lift gate service for safe unloading, which we will include in with your order at no extra charge.
FREIGHT DAMAGES AND LOST SHIPMENTS
In the rare case of receiving an item that has been damaged during transit, it is your responsibility to note any and all damage on the Bill of Lading (BOL), upon delivery. DO NOT SIGN THE BOL if you receive a damaged item, and make sure to have it noted on the BOL that the item was received damaged. You will also be responsible for filing a freight claim with the carrier. For our part, we will do everything we can to be an advocate on your behalf, and assist in negotiating with the carrier to remedy the situation.
In the equally rare case of a lost shipment, please notify us if you have not received your order in a timely manner. We stock the majority of items we advertise and sell, and pride ourselves on prompt, accurate shipments. If your order has been lost in transit, we will work with the carrier to find it. Please give us up to two weeks to notify the carrier of the issue and to locate your order. If after exhausting all avenues, and verifying with the carrier that your order is indeed lost, we will ship an additional item to you at no cost.