Craig - WL-30 - Wheel Loader General Purpose Bucket - Bolt-On Edge and Heel Plates - 3.00 Cu. yd.
The Craig General Purpose Bucket is the result of over 70 years of field tested, proven design and manufacturing capability.
• Drilled to accept dealer specified ground engaging tools
• Bucket capacities calculated using SAE standards
• Available in Craig Quik Key and OEM coupler
• Critical wear areas utilize Brinell 400 wear plate
• Designed to load and dump efficiently
GENERAL PURPOSE BUCKET
The Craig General Purpose Bucket features aggressive angled side cutters for pile and material penetration. Comes standard with a Craig boxed spill guard for additional bucket strength and to protect the loader arms from material spill-over.
Available in a variety of hook-up configurations including Craig Quik Key, and OEM coupler. This allows the bucket to easily fit into your existing fleet of attachments and machines without the need of a new coupler.
Designed as a general construction bucket ideal for stock piling and truck loading applications. With more than 70 years of manufacturing capability and field testing to back it up, the Craig General Purpose Bucket and Performance Bucket are meant for the machine that does a little bit of everything. Available in Craig Quik Key, and OEM coupler.
Comes standard with a replaceable bolt-on edge installed. Optional customer specified bolt-on teeth and segments available.
The bottom of the bucket comes with AR 400 wear runners and weld-on side cutters to protect the bucket from wear and increase the overall life of the bucket. Weld-on heel plates come standard, optional bolt-on heel plates available.
- Bucket Capacity: 3.0 Cu. Yd.
- Machine Interchange (Hook-up): Multiple Styles Available
- Hardware Type: Bolt-On Edge
- G.E.T (Tooth or Edge) Brand: Multiple Brands Available
Sorry, it looks like some products are not available in selected quantity.