Construction Attachments - Hydraulic Rotary Brush Cutter - 72 Inch - High Flow - Universal Bracket
Hydraulic Rotary Brush Cutters for Skid Steers are land clearing machines, powerful and versatile enough to cut through overgrown brush, trees, and dense terrain.
Note: This machine is not a stump grinder, nor a forestry mulching head; does not produce fine mulch.
- 18-month motor warranty powered by EATON
- Note: DO NOT OPERATE ROTARY BRUSH CUTTER WITHOUT A SHATTERPROOF CAB DOOR ON LOADER
- Safety Chain included with all skid steer models to secure on the host machine to limit the height that the cutter can be raised
- Available with or without Bolt-on Mulching Teeth
- Models without Bolt-on Mulching Teeth: blades are bi-directional
- True Cutting Width: 72 in.
- Cutting Capacity: 8 in. diameter
- Replaceable AR400 skid shoes
- One-piece top deck design for strength and structural durability
- 5/8" thick serrated blade carrier
- Fully welded bolt protector on blade carrier
- Heavy duty brush guard
- Available jumper hose lengths: 8 ft, and 10 ft.
- Unit Weight: 1630 lbs
- Oil Flow Range: 16.0 - 25.0 gpm
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 14.38 in.
- Blade Width: 6 in.
- Cutting Capacity Diameter: 8 in.
- True Cut Width: 60 in.
- Minimum Cut Height: 2 in.
- Tip Speed: 7,700-13,600 fpm
- Overall Cutter Width: 70 in.
- Overall Cutter Depth: 77 in.
- Overall Cutter Height: 25 in.
Sorry, it looks like some products are not available in selected quantity.